Remove Certificates from Mac OS X
Can't connect to wireless, but you were able to in the past? You may have expired certificates. Follow the steps at Expired Certificate - Mac to get connected again.
Connect Mac OS X to Wi-Fi from Scratch
If you have configured your Mac laptop for SecureMustangWireless and still cannot connect, try the following steps:
Open Network Preferences
Turn Wi-Fi off
Go to Advanced settings
Delete wireless profile by hitting the minus button as shown
* Also delete all 802.1x profiles in “802.1x” tab
To delete 802.1x profiles:
Open Keychain Access app in Spotlight or
Delete certificates: Delete all entries after searching for “
calpoly” and “
* Enter computer password when prompted (may bring up multiple prompts)
- Attempt to login into SecureMustangWireless.
If this does not work in 10.7-10.9:
- Open Terminal.app in /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app
Type in ONE LINE:
sudo mv /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.network.eapolclient.configuration.plist Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.network.eapolclient.configuration.plist.backup
NOTE: There is a space between …eapolclient.configuration.plist and Library/Preferences…
- Type user’s computer password, restart computer, and try logging in again.