How to Get Connected: Linux WPA2
Install a certificate on your device to connect to SecureMustangWireless.
Configuring the Client
- Proceed to configure the Linux built-in client to connect to the Wireless Network.
Click the Wireless Network Icon in the Notification Area, and select SecureMustangWireless.
- Select WPA & WPA2 Enterprise for the Wireless security field.
- Select Protected EAP (PEAP) for the Authentication field.
- Click HERE to download the Thawte Primary Root CA certificate. Note: You will be redirected to a secure page to download the certificate.
- Click on the folder under CA certificate and browse to where you saved the Thawte Primary Root CA certificate.
- Select Automatic for the PEAP version field.
- Select MSCHAPv2 for the Inner authentication field.
- Enter your Cal Poly Portal username and password.
Click Connect to continue.
- You are finished configuring your computer to connect to SecureMustangWireless.