How to Get Connected: Universal
If your device is not an iPhone, Mac or Windows computer, use the following instructions.
- Android users will need to download the ClearPass QuickConnect app from Google Play.
- Either download the app when you have access to a network off-campus or use your cellular data to download the app.
- Then disconnect and use WiFiSetup.
- Go to your device's wireless settings.
- When prompted, enter the following information. This information may vary per device. Not all devices will require all of this information.
Username: Your Cal Poly username
Password: Your Cal Poly password
Server Name: calpoly.edu
Network Name (SSID): SecureMustangWireless
Network Authentication: WPA2
Data Encryption: AES
Authentication (EAP Type): Protected EAP (PEAP)
Authentication Method: Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)
- Click the Connect or Save button.