How to Get Connected: Blackberry
The following procedures describe how to configure WPA2 for mobile devices. At this time ITS is not providing certificate support for mobile devices, though this may change in the future. We suggest that you update to the latest version of your device's software to minimize certificate issues.
Click Set Up Wi-Fi (or click Manage Connections and then Setup Wi-Fi Network).
- If prompted, click Next on the Welcome to WI-FI Setup screen.
Click Manually Add Network.
- Type the network name or Service Set Identifier (SSID) "SecureMustangWireless".
- From the Security Type menu, select the security type for the Wi-Fi network. (SecureMustangWireless SSID = PEAP).
- Specify the required security credentials.
- Enter your LDAP/portal username and password.
- Leave the CA certificate field blank (N/A).
Specify Inner Link Security: EAP-MSCHAPv2.
Click Connect to manually add and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
To view connections status, you can access WI-FI – DIAGNOSTICS from the WI-FI Connections menu.